-
April 20th, 2006, 01:44 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Thank you all for your help! I wound up very carefully putting the Oxy 10 just on the ink line and checking every 30 minutes. When the ink looked pretty faded and the lips were just starting to fade, I stopped the treatments. I went over her lip with a pink fabric marker that left just a thin film of color each time I used it. If you look at her in bright light, one side of her lip looks a bit funny but if you aren't particularly looking for it, you don't notice it.
I feel good that I fixed her and I think the experience bonded us for life!
Oh! And the seller offered to send a UPS mailer so I wouldn't have to pay the postage for sending her back which I thought was very nice. I wrote back and told her, "Thanks, but she's a keeper!"
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 19, 2006 10:47 PM: Message edited by: wdwendyd ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks